Last updated: April 20th, 2017
– “Non-Personal Data” is information that is in no way personally identifiable and that is obtained automatically through your simple use of the Site with a web browser.
– “Personal Data” is non-public information that is personally identifiable and is provided by you while using the Site.– “Non-Personal Data” and “Personal Data” are jointly referred to as the “Information” or “Data”.
The type of information we collect
We collect both Non-Personal Data and Personal Data.
When you enter the Site, We collect Non-Personal Data such as your browser type and IP address.
While using our Site you may provide us the following data: first name, last name, email, company name and address.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To present our Site and Services to you;
- To operate and improve the Site and the Services;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- To provide and improve customer service;
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal process;
- For direct marketing unless you let us know that you do not wish to receive such marketing;
- To provide you with notices;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of your Information
We may share the information we collect from you with third parties as detailed below:
- We may disclose your information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. We also may share personal information with a successor if all or part of our business is sold, merged, dissolved, acquired, or in a similar transaction, or in the event of a corporate reorganization.
– We may disclose your information to our service providers (“Hosting Providers”) we use for hosting the Site and storing the information collected from you and other users.
– We share and give access to personal information to our employees in the course of operating our businesses.
We undertake commercially reasonable and industry-standard physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your information. Personal Data and backups are stored in protected databases located behind a firewall and with both physical and software-based access controls.
Our Policy Toward Children Under 13 Years Of Age
The Site is not directed to children under 13 years of age. If you become aware that your child under 13 has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at email@example.com. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child's account. By using the Service, you are representing to us that you are not under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years of age, you are not authorized to use the Site. We recommend that minors, who are 13 years old but under 18 years old, ask their parents or legal guardians for permission before sending any information about themselves to us or anyone else through the Service.